Waterside Place: A Reason To Be Excited in Lakewood Ranch!
Waterside at Lakewood Ranch: A Reason to be Excited About ThE New Town Center
Is it too early to get excited about Waterside at Lakewood Ranch? I am glad you asked! Why no, not at all! This Lakefront Town Center will be home to community events like festivals, concerts, and a farmers' market too. These events will also be held at Waterside Park, an eight-acre peninsula. What a truly awesome ambiance to enjoy a variety of experiences and it will be right here, in Lakewood Ranch.
One of my favorite new additions to the town center will be the Players Centre for Performing Arts, Sarasota's oldest performing arts organization. It is estimated that the theater will host nearly 400 performances a year!
Other confirmed tenants for Waterside at Lakewood Ranch include:
- Atria Bread + Cafe: Specialty Artisan Breads, Coffee, & More
- CROP: Will carry vegan, organic, and gluten free food...including smoothies!
- Derek: Specializing in Signature Coture hair styles.
- Kore: A new Asian restaurant by the owners of JPan Sushi & Grill.
- The Yoga Shack: Yoga...with a view!
- Foundation Coffee Shop: This Unique Bodega-style shot will have lots of outdoor seating right near the pedestrian bridge.
- Kilwins: Who doesn't love fudge, chocolate, and ice cream?
- SoFresh: Serves up madeto-order bowl, wraps and salads...teas, smoothies, and homemade juices too.
- Paint Nail Bar: Affordable Luxury Services.
- SmithLaw Attorneys: SmithLaw is a general law firm servicing small business, estates, and individuals